Mobile Menu Color/Font

Hello,

I am trying to change the background of my mobile menu only to a custom color. I would also like to have my main navigation page be in all caps but then have my menu options be not in all caps on the mobile menu once it has been accessed.

Thank you!

• Replies 3
  • Views 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, aleenh said:

Hello,

I am trying to change the background of my mobile menu only to a custom color. I would also like to have my main navigation page be in all caps but then have my menu options be not in all caps on the mobile menu once it has been accessed.

Thank you!

Can you share your site with the protected password so I can take a look?

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

14 hours ago, aleenh said:

Sorry, I dont think I shared the correct information. But I dont think I can password protect a menu either? Just a page, right?

Yeah, I need to check the issue directly on your site so providing the site-wide/protected password is a good start to do it

Squarespace 's note: You can hide your site behind a password to prevent it from being publicly accessible. While your site is password-protected, visitors need to enter the password to open your site. This can be helpful if your site is under construction or if only certain people should access it.

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!