Navigation Issue

Hi all, I do not know how to code but am hoping someone might have had this issue and wanted to change it as well. 

Here is the site in question - www.rebekkahdavies.com

When you're on the home page and you hover on the Social tab a submenu appears with a dark gray background. What I'd like is for the submenu to have no background color and instead have a line under the submenu tab when it's hovered on. For example, a line under Pinterest when you hover on Pinterest.

When you're on any other page but the home page, the header is white, so ideally, each submenu would have a white line under it on the home page and a black line under it on every other page. 

Can anyone help with this? TIA!

• Replies 1
  • Views 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 1/3/2023 at 5:37 PM, RDID said:

When you're on the home page and you hover on the Social tab a submenu appears with a dark gray background. What I'd like is for the submenu to have no background color

If it helps, you can use the built-in social icons (including Pinterest, Instagram and Houzz) in your header instead of adding links manually to a navigation folder. This improves user experience by exposing the familiar social icons without requiring users to click into the navigation. For example, it may look like this:

image.png.3c4386ca6af645d8b94eba08b4f17cfb.png

You can add these icons by adding your social URLs to the header like this:

image.gif.cd5dc769a495ea4cafe13bf2ccc6ba78.gif

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.