LTK code on Thank you / confirmation page to track performance of affiliates

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Hi there, 

we have an online shop  with Squarespace (https://www.raretestudios.com) and would like to enable affiliates via LTK to help us generate sales. Therefore, we need to be able to track all the sales influencers have driven. LTK provided a code that need be embedded on the Thank you / confirmation page. 

Is that possible?
If yes, can someone help us to embed the code at the right place with the right values?

Thank you!
Sanaz
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Sani said:

LTK provided a code that need be embedded on the Thank you / confirmation page. 

can someone help us to embed the code at the right place with the right values?

To embed code in the order confirmation page, add it to Settings > Advanced > Code InjectionOrder confirmation page.

For more information, see Using code injection.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Improve your online store with our extensions.
About: Squarespace Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, appreciation and great design ♥.
Work: Squarespace Developer and founder of SF Digital, building the features Squarespace didn't include™.
Content: Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

Buy me a coffee

2 hours ago, paul2009 said:

To embed code in the order confirmation page, add it to Settings > Advanced > Code InjectionOrder confirmation page.

For more information, see Using code injection.

Thanks for the prompt answer!

I tried it out and was told by LTK that the code is not populated and that values are required for the sale. Do you know how I can solve this issue?

• Solution
Just now, Sani said:

I...was told by LTK that the code is not populated and that values are required for the sale. Do you know how I can solve this issue?

It is normal for third-party tracking and affiliate programs to require order specific data. Squarespace provides the following six values, which may or may not be helpful:

• {orderId} – The order number of the confirmed order
  • {orderSubtotal} – The subtotal of the confirmed order
  • {orderSubtotalCents} – The subtotal of the confirmed order, in cents
  • {orderGrandTotal} – The grand total of the confirmed order
  • {orderGrandTotalCents} – The grand total of the confirmed order, in cents
  • {customerEmailAddress} – The customer's email address, as they enter it in the "Your Email" section at checkout

If you need any other order details, you'll probably want to hire a developer to help you.

Improve your online store with our extensions.
About: Squarespace Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, appreciation and great design ♥.
Work: Squarespace Developer and founder of SF Digital, building the features Squarespace didn't include™.
Content: Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

Buy me a coffee

9 minutes ago, paul2009 said:

It is normal for third-party tracking and affiliate programs to require order specific data. Squarespace provides the following six values, which may or may not be helpful:

• {orderId} – The order number of the confirmed order
  • {orderSubtotal} – The subtotal of the confirmed order
  • {orderSubtotalCents} – The subtotal of the confirmed order, in cents
  • {orderGrandTotal} – The grand total of the confirmed order
  • {orderGrandTotalCents} – The grand total of the confirmed order, in cents
  • {customerEmailAddress} – The customer's email address, as they enter it in the "Your Email" section at checkout

If you need any other order details, you'll probably want to hire a developer to help you.

Ok, understood! Thanks a lot for your help!