LTK code on Thank you / confirmation page to track performance of affiliates

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Hi there, 

we have an online shop  with Squarespace (https://www.raretestudios.com) and would like to enable affiliates via LTK to help us generate sales. Therefore, we need to be able to track all the sales influencers have driven. LTK provided a code that need be embedded on the Thank you / confirmation page. 

Is that possible?
If yes, can someone help us to embed the code at the right place with the right values?

Thank you!
Sanaz
  • Replies 4
  • Views 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Sani said:

LTK provided a code that need be embedded on the Thank you / confirmation page. 

can someone help us to embed the code at the right place with the right values?

To embed code in the order confirmation page, add it to Settings > Advanced > Code InjectionOrder confirmation page.

For more information, see Using code injection.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

2 hours ago, paul2009 said:

To embed code in the order confirmation page, add it to Settings > Advanced > Code InjectionOrder confirmation page.

For more information, see Using code injection.

Thanks for the prompt answer!

I tried it out and was told by LTK that the code is not populated and that values are required for the sale. Do you know how I can solve this issue?

• Solution
Just now, Sani said:

I...was told by LTK that the code is not populated and that values are required for the sale. Do you know how I can solve this issue?

It is normal for third-party tracking and affiliate programs to require order specific data. Squarespace provides the following six values, which may or may not be helpful:

• {orderId} – The order number of the confirmed order
  • {orderSubtotal} – The subtotal of the confirmed order
  • {orderSubtotalCents} – The subtotal of the confirmed order, in cents
  • {orderGrandTotal} – The grand total of the confirmed order
  • {orderGrandTotalCents} – The grand total of the confirmed order, in cents
  • {customerEmailAddress} – The customer's email address, as they enter it in the "Your Email" section at checkout

If you need any other order details, you'll probably want to hire a developer to help you.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

9 minutes ago, paul2009 said:

It is normal for third-party tracking and affiliate programs to require order specific data. Squarespace provides the following six values, which may or may not be helpful:

• {orderId} – The order number of the confirmed order
  • {orderSubtotal} – The subtotal of the confirmed order
  • {orderSubtotalCents} – The subtotal of the confirmed order, in cents
  • {orderGrandTotal} – The grand total of the confirmed order
  • {orderGrandTotalCents} – The grand total of the confirmed order, in cents
  • {customerEmailAddress} – The customer's email address, as they enter it in the "Your Email" section at checkout

If you need any other order details, you'll probably want to hire a developer to help you.

Ok, understood! Thanks a lot for your help!