• Replies 1
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have no idea if you got the $500 Google deal as part of a partnership with SS or if it's an independant deal with G.

If it's a partnership deal then you will need to pressure both SS and G. They will probably have a tendency to pass the buck witch is normal for corporate america. No customer support is really out to help you, they want to get you to go away as quickly as possible to reduce costs. Ultimately G is responsible for the technical side of things, again, if a partnership situation, but SS should be willing to get involved if they are in partnership with G, and get things handled on your behalf, if SS is honorable.

If your beef is with G only then you need to take your fight to them because we or SS can not help you resolve an issue even though you have a site that is using some G technology.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.