Accordion is stretching the image next to it.

Hi, I've just created my first Squarespace site and I'm having an issue where the Accordion is stretching an image to the left of it when an item is expanded. I've used other Accordion's on the same page and elsewhere in the site and this issue doesn't happen. 

If I delete the text 'WHERE I'VE WORKED' the issue stops, but as soon as I put a Text block back the issue still happens. 

Any suggestions would be really appreciated. Thanks. 

Before.png

After.png

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/4/2022 at 8:33 AM, tuanphan said:

It is a bug. You can report it to SS customer Care

In the meantime, we can fix it by setting fixed height for image with code. Can you share link to page in screenshot?

Hi Tuanphan

I'm having this issue too with shapes rather than images stretching.

Here's the URL: www.goood.studio/home/#what-we-do

Do I need to get the block ID and add a fixed height? What would that look like?

Thanks you!

8 hours ago, Goood_Studio said:

Hi Tuanphan

I'm having this issue too with shapes rather than images stretching.

Here's the URL: www.goood.studio/home/#what-we-do

Do I need to get the block ID and add a fixed height? What would that look like?

Thanks you!

You mean click accordion in column 1 >> prevent column box 2, 3 expand?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Jl87 said:

@tuanphan I am having this same issue. It's not zooming in the image, but it is just making the image larger than I want. Any help?

www.gtmenabler.com

password: password

You can change current accordion section to Classic Editor Section, I think problem will disappear

image.png.f5c925b0c27eaf18fc5530a157a619b7.png

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 1 month later...
On 11/2/2022 at 4:29 PM, THISISASH said:

I've just created my first Squarespace site and I'm having an issue where the Accordion is stretching an image to the left of it when an item is expanded.

This is a "feature" of the Fluid Engine grid and it is because of the way that rows must expand to allow the Accordion Block to expand. Please see my post for some workarounds:

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.