Remove 'previous/next' functionality at the bottom of each blog post

Go to solution Solved by tuanphan,

Site URL: https://turbot-bear-wxch.squarespace.com

My site is not live yet. I have three very distinct topics I am going to be blogging on. After researching best practice, I decided to create one blog, then pages for these blog topics using categories.

However the 'previous/next' functionality at the bottom of the page doesn't work when I set it up this way, as it goes to the next blog post in the entire set, not just a blog post in the category I am focusing on on that page.

So I would like to remove the functionality to see the previous and next post altogether.

Can anyone tell me if this is possible and how I might be able to do this please?

That'd be awesome thanks!

squarespace problem.png

• Replies 5
  • Views 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Jen__ said:

When I open the editor do I just add the code right there at the top or does it need to go somewhere specific?

You can put it at the top or bottom, in many cases. The main thing is to make sure to not drop it into the middle of other rulesets. If you do, you'll get a syntax error.

When I'm adding I like to get a blank line above or below before I add new code in.

Just a note, order can be important in CSS sometimes. CSS is interpreted in order from top to bottom. So later rulesets can override earlier ones.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.