Jump to content

Mobile banner responsive view

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2
  • Views 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/28/2022 at 9:36 AM, tuanphan said:

Add this code to Design > Custom CSS

@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
body.homepage div#siteWrapper:before {
    height: 200px;
}
}

 

Thank you! Do you know how I can fix the banner image size? Ideally, the height should always be 90% of the opening page, so the remaining 10% is the bottom navigation, but when I look at the size on a smaller desktop window, the banner size is sometimes larger, sometimes smaller and the navigation height becomes too high..

The code I used is this:


body.homepage div#siteWrapper:before {
    content: "";
    background-image: url(https://static1.squarespace.com/static/62f3ebaacb90d94c6979c02d/t/6306114bed97bb69afa5fb83/1661342032272/partnersone.jpg);
    background-size: cover;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    display: block;
    width: 100%;
    height: 680px;
}

 

 

 

Edited by charlineca
Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

×
×
  • Create New...

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.