Choosing instagram business feed over personal feed

I am trying to implement a instagram feed on a site. We were able to connect the customers personal instagram but don't have or see an option to change over to their business account/feed? 

Client says they only have one login to access both accounts? Has anyone run into this, know of a solution? Thanks! 

• Replies 4
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey @5jDesign 

I was looking for the same solution, which I think I found here: 

https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/205814648-Connecting-Instagram-to-Squarespace?&_ga=2.205299472.1070565091.1661208269-179772086.1647568184#toc-before-you-begin

Before you begin

Ensure you're logged out of Instagram's website if you're using a computer, or the Instagram app if you're on mobile. Otherwise, your site will automatically connect to the account you're logged into. Visit Instagram's Help Center for full instructions on how to log out of Instagram.

Note

If you're using a single login for multiple Instagram accounts, you need to create separate login credentials for each Instagram account you want to connect to your Squarespace site. Learn more in Instagram's Help Center.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...