Standardizing the product block image size for blog pages

Hey everyone - noticing that the product block (when used on a blog page) does not follow the ingrained styles - I found a code from @tuanphan on another post to address fonts for title and price, but looking for a way to keep the product images square so that products fonts & images align nicely.  Thanks all! 

• Replies 5
  • Views 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

@tuanphan hey there!  Sorry for the delayed response (last thing on my blog page that I need to fix).  Attaching a screenshot - I'm on 7.1 - using classic editor on blog pages.  For my links to related products /  "you may also like" I'm using the product block in the section editor - I can't find a way to contrain the image size, or fonts - I think I just need the ".product-block" or whatever it's called to customize with css. 

Here's a link: https://wolverine-chimes-ay54.squarespace.com/boars/manifesto-dfzsx

password = MANIFESTO

Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 5.05.33 PM.png

On 8/9/2022 at 4:10 AM, kmdesign said:

@tuanphan hey there!  Sorry for the delayed response (last thing on my blog page that I need to fix).  Attaching a screenshot - I'm on 7.1 - using classic editor on blog pages.  For my links to related products /  "you may also like" I'm using the product block in the section editor - I can't find a way to contrain the image size, or fonts - I think I just need the ".product-block" or whatever it's called to customize with css. 

Here's a link: https://wolverine-chimes-ay54.squarespace.com/boars/manifesto-dfzsx

password = MANIFESTO

Adjust image size + title/price font (size, font name)?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Hey @tuanphan Yeah - I'm using the product block in the classic editor - I want to be able to style these blocks universally - since once this template is finished, it will be duplicated for 120+ other boars. I'd like to fix the image size in the product card block to a square, and style the fonts.    I think if you can help me out with the ".product block" (or however squarespace) defines it, I can figure it out.  

On 8/9/2022 at 4:10 AM, kmdesign said:

password = MANIFESTO

The url doesn't exist now. Can you check it again?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)