I need of some feedback from fellow SQ-community

Site URL: https://www.wpl-c.com/

I have started as freelance IT consultant. IT is the first time I am developing a website and I am seeking feedback in order to help improve it. Ideally. I am really interested to hear from you about what works well and what could be improved. Please just feel free to comment whatever you think!!!!

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback!

Best regards,

Ihab Khiri
www.workplaceconsultant.com

Hi @WorkplaceCompanion, I think your website is looking really good! One note:  "more" featured on the first page isn't a great call to action. Perhaps try something a little more action oriented like "How we do it" or "Discover our tools."

Also, if you're open to more of a longer scrolling page, I wonder if it might make sense to use your current cover page as a hero image where people can just scroll down to learn more opposed to having people click into a new environment.

One last note would be to move up your logo wall so it can be used as a source of social proof to enforce your content. This could work well right after your first block of text "we convert business challenges into ....." 

Overall, i think the design is clean, and you have a lot of great content. All the best with your new company 🙂

Edited by Tiny_Coast