Hide Checkout Button

Go to solution Solved by creedon,

Site URL: https://www.bailiwickflame.com

Hi There

I wonder if someone could possibly help me out with some code to hide the checkout button on all products on our site.  We now only sell wholesale and not to individual customers.

I also wonder if there is a way of adding a custom button to all product pages that links to our stockist information.  Is there a way of adding this to all product pages without manually editing each product page one by one?

Thanks in advance

Sam 

On 6/24/2022 at 10:17 PM, creedon said:

Please see the following.

Hi Creedon

Thanks so much for the above and my apologies in the delay in getting back you.  I have tried this on my site and hiding the checkout button has worked great, however I've added the code for the custom button and nothing has changed.

I've just inserted the code for the custom button on one store page at the moment to see if it worked.

I think I've done it correctly but would really appreciate some further help if you have time, to get this to work.

Thanks in advance

Sam 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution

Add the following to Store Settings > Advanced > Page Header Code Injection for the store page. Please see per-page code injection.

<style>

.ProductItem-details .sqs-add-to-cart-button-wrapper:last-child {

display : block;

}

</style>

This is for v7.1.

Let us know how it goes.

Edited by creedon

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.