How to add pickup /drop off

Hi,

Can you anyone help, if it's possible to have some feature, like the below on a squarespace website? if yes can you please advise on how it can be don.

I do not have a URL to share as i have not started working on the site, but trying to figure out the best platform to use.

Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 7.56.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 7.43.46 PM.png

• Replies 2
  • Views 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 5/10/2022 at 11:01 PM, ZizoAD said:

Hi,

Can you anyone help, if it's possible to have some feature, like the below on a squarespace website? if yes can you please advise on how it can be don.

I do not have a URL to share as i have not started working on the site, but trying to figure out the best platform to use.

Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 7.56.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 7.43.46 PM.png

Have you build any element on your site yet? You only need auto-filter when input word into the form, don't you?

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

16 hours ago, bangank36 said:

Have you build any element on your site yet? You only need auto-filter when input word into the form, don't you?

Hi Bangank,

No i havent built anything on my site yet, as i am still deciding on which platform to use, can you please share more details on how i could implement an auto-filter into the form. 

Thank you,