How to make the "Shopping cart" title as Heading 2 and add light grey (#f5f5f5) background to the shopping list.

1 hour ago, GastonDuflos said:

Site URL: http://www.gastonduflos.com

Hi I would like to know how to make the "Shopping cart" title as Heading 2 and add light grey (#f5f5f5) background to the shopping list please, does anyone can help me out?

Thank you

Gaston

Hi, Upon inspection i found that Shopping Cart is already H2 (see the attachement). Let me know the styling you want to add for it and i will send you the code. However here's the code to add light grey background to shopping list.
Please go to design>custom CSS and paste the following code
.cart-container {
    background-color: #f5f5f5 !important;
}
Please let me know how it goes, and ask for help if it does not work. Please mark the answer as correct if it works. Thanks

Screenshot (190).png

Become a contributor to the largest resource for Squarespace and gain recognition from thousands of visitors.

Join us on this exciting journey. Ping us here!.

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, GastonDuflos said:

Hi! Thank you for your help.

I copy paste the code that you sent me and it worked!

I just need to fix the SHOPPING CART word only.

Can we make it bigger? Maybe H1?

Thank you!

Hi Gaston! You can increase the size of the Shopping Cart Word by increasing the font-size in the following code:
Please go to design>custom CSS and paste the following code
.cart-title {
    font-size: 28px !important;
}
Please let me know how it goes, and ask for help if it does not work. Please mark the answer as correct if it works. Thanks

Become a contributor to the largest resource for Squarespace and gain recognition from thousands of visitors.

Join us on this exciting journey. Ping us here!.

• 1 month later...
On 5/5/2022 at 10:53 AM, GastonDuflos said:

I would like to know how to make the "Shopping cart" title as Heading 2

As mentioned above, the Cart Title is already a 'h2' heading but you can change the font-size manually with some CSS.

1. Add it to Design > Custom CSS
  2. Customise the font size as required (example 42px)
  3. Click Save
  4. Refresh the page in your browser - otherwise the changes will not be visible 🙂
.cart-title {
  font-size: 42px!important;
}

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.