How to make section background image fixed so that no part of it is being hidden by the edge of the screen nor the site header?

Site URL: https://www.therufflifedallas.com

In the first section of the homepage, I want the background image to do two things: 1 - the top of the image starts at the bottom of the site header and does NOT sit underneath it like it does now, and 2 - I want the width to be fixed to the screen size while maintaining aspect ratio. I have tried numerous codes to accomplish these things and can't seem to figure it out - help please!

Password: faf8wzh8ckx-cwg_UZR

Edited by BreanneP
Adding website password.
  • Replies 4
  • Views 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
On 6/6/2023 at 6:08 PM, cymaforma said:

Hi ! Thanks a lot you two. I'm trying to do the same thing. I've added the code, it works fine in desktop view but the background image completely disappears in mobile view. Any idea how to fix it ?

URL : https://www.cymaforma.com/

password : coucoucymaforma12

Thank you !

You mean top section image disappear on mobile?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2023 at 6:14 AM, tuanphan said:

You mean top section image disappear on mobile?

The top section background, which is an image. But it's not an image block, it's a background.

I've tried with an image block and the positioning is worse. Is there a way to make the image (as background or image block) appear in full size, both in desktop and mobile ?

Thanks