Duplicate product price in product description and placing it next to "add to cart"

Site URL: https://khaki-gerbil-cdd4.squarespace.com/

pass:modern84

Hi!

I want to make the shopping experience more comfortable for my customers. This regard any item/product page. I don't wan't them to scroll up and down with each product variant selection change (to see the upgraded price). Is there a way to place another / second price tag- next to the quantity, above "add to cart" button? Is it possible for it to display the outcome of "price x quantity" equation? Made a visualization in PS:

image.png.acd3f8f936f8210525222add0510d1bd.png

Thanks for any advice!

Tom

Edited by ziebol1
typo
  • ziebol1 changed the title to Duplicate product price in product description and placing it next to "add to cart"
  • Replies 1
  • Views 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SS doesn't do this by default. The first part is to get the equation going. Then after that is working then some code would need to be written to handle the duplicating step. Not sure what that would look like but first things first.

Please see Store Product Detail Price Total.

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.