How to make edits to my podcast RSS feed

Hi all!

I have a quick question. I have been hosting a podcast through my business website for almost three years. About three months ago, I noticed that my podcast “episode notes” were being cut off in Apple Podcasts as displayed below. 
 79492D51-0CD6-4D4E-B97F-0FA920FBE505.thumb.jpeg.46df70e699a89e0fef637e738ae9ca77.jpeg

I haven’t changed the way I write the audio content so checked previous episodes and they weren’t cut off as shown below.
 F0A96C57-3C1F-4DE6-A6B5-8F494FC10C12.thumb.jpeg.ac33cd84cf1d1d0d877b6c039d562058.jpeg

Now I’m limited to 200 characters, which is extremely difficult to do given the amount of information that I provide listeners. 

Current podcast episode notes limits

I was told that the cause would have to be in my RSS feed, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to access my own RSS feed details so I can look for causes.

Can someone please direct me to where to find this? Thank you so much for reading. 

Best,

Jen

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 2
  • Views 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The first step is to examine your RSS feed to see if it's your feed or the postcast listing service.

If it is your feed you're pretty much stuck as SS does not provide and interface for editing the specifics of your RSS feed.

If you want something to change you'd need to contact SS customer service and put in a feature request. I wouldn't hold my breath though on SS doing anything with RSS anytime soon.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.