Adding a Custom Monospace Font

Site URL: http://www.amandamocci.com

Hello!

I added in a custom bought font to my css code. I would also like to add a custom monospaced font to the code but am not sure where to put the code. Would the correct way be to duplicate the .ttf, .woff, and .woff2 URL's directly after the first font and replace it with the new URL's? 

Monospace Font Uses

1. I would like the monospace font to be used for some categories (see the 2nd screenshot) 

2. The 3rd screenshot is another example of how I will use the monospace font. I would like to potentially use it for links as well but I need to test to see what it looks like first. 

I currently have a temporary landing page up and my site is still a work in progress. Thank you in advance for your help! 

Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 6.18.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 6.20.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 6.21.04 PM.png

• Replies 3
  • Views 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, amandamocci said:

Site URL: http://www.amandamocci.com

Hello!

I added in a custom bought font to my css code. I would also like to add a custom monospaced font to the code but am not sure where to put the code. Would the correct way be to duplicate the .ttf, .woff, and .woff2 URL's directly after the first font and replace it with the new URL's? 

Monospace Font Uses

1. I would like the monospace font to be used for some categories (see the 2nd screenshot) 

2. The 3rd screenshot is another example of how I will use the monospace font. I would like to potentially use it for links as well but I need to test to see what it looks like first. 

I currently have a temporary landing page up and my site is still a work in progress. Thank you in advance for your help! 

Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 6.18.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 6.20.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 6.21.04 PM.png

Can you share the direct link to the page you want to check?

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!