Reducing Side Padding on Sections in 7.1 (Tablet View Only)

Go to solution Solved by tuanphan,

Site URL: http://www.larclighting.com

Hi all,

I'm finishing up a website for a client and running into a coding hiccup when it comes to configuring my CSS code for the side (right/left) padding on a few sections in their site.

We've got this view on desktop (which they like):

1396999961_ScreenShot2021-12-17at12_42_15PM.thumb.png.f75bfbda6704f3fff89aa7983deaf9b9.png

And in tablet view, it looks like this:

2121739296_ScreenShot2021-12-17at12_20_07PM.png.41fcafeb5468e4a399084f6717c7105b.png

They're not wild about the white space there and want the text to take up the whole container (on this section a couple others throughout the site) like it does when it's in mobile view.

The media query I've been working on so far is this:

@media screen and (min-width:641px) and (max-width:900px) { section[data-section-id="61ba535cde8ebe3fa3fb6834"]
  {padding-left: 0px !important;
   padding-right: 0px !important;
   }
}

*I'm only working with "0px" so that it's super obvious when it actually works, ha! Will adjust once I have a code that works...

Can someone help me with where I'm going wrong? I've played around with the min/max numbers and nothing seems to change so I'm somewhat stumped.

Thank you!

Site link: www.larclighting.com
Site PW:  ilovelamp

• Replies 1
  • Views 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images