Have link in header that doesn't show on homepage

Site URL: https://www.bambooclublb.com/

I am trying to rework a site for a client that they previously built in 7.0 with the Pacific template. I want to be able to have header links that don't show up on the homepage. Like the menu for example – I want this to be in the header, but link to a seperate page. I'd like the homepage to just have a section that says "view our menu" or something along those lines but there doesn't seem to be a way to edit these independently of each other. Is there a way to do this with this template, or should I propose changing the template/creating a new site? thanks!

• Replies 1
  • Views 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Add the following to Design > Custom CSS.

.homepage:not( .always-use-overlay-nav ) .nav-wrapper nav > div > [href="/#menu-section"] {

display : none;

}

This is for v7.0 using the Fulton template and specific to the poster's need.

I couldn't test this on mobile as I couldn't get the mobile nav to pop when I clicked on the burger.

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.