Commerce with Active Campaign

Hello @edithola, Michaela from Integromat here 👋  Hope everyone is having an exquisite Friday! 

At this point, there seems to be no native way of integrating Squarespace and Active Campaign. That's why a third-part service is the answer here and that's why I thought I'd jump in and say that you could totally achieve this with Integromat

A bit of context: Integromat is a no-code platform that lets you connect Squarespace to pretty much any other online service and automate all kinds of tasks, processes and workflows. 

Everything, of course, depends on your specific use cases and needs. To give you an idea of what the options of working with both of the services are, I'm gonna share the links to the pre-made Integromat integrations and their features.

➡️  Squarespace

➡️  Active Campaign

Well and since I'm slightly OCD and therefore have the need to share all the relevant info there is 😅  I'm also gonna mention this pre-made template that might be helpful for you. It watches new orders in your store and automatically adds the customers as contacts to Active Campaign.

826928498_Screenshot2021-11-19at8_30_19.png.4cf445a2ac260e6a5f28ff8464556436.png

To get to know Integromat for yourself, you can simply sign up for a free account and start exploring the magic of automation 🤓

3 hours ago, Michaela_Staffova said:

Hello @edithola, Michaela from Integromat here 👋  Hope everyone is having an exquisite Friday! 

At this point, there seems to be no native way of integrating Squarespace and Active Campaign. That's why a third-part service is the answer here and that's why I thought I'd jump in and say that you could totally achieve this with Integromat

A bit of context: Integromat is a no-code platform that lets you connect Squarespace to pretty much any other online service and automate all kinds of tasks, processes and workflows. 

Everything, of course, depends on your specific use cases and needs. To give you an idea of what the options of working with both of the services are, I'm gonna share the links to the pre-made Integromat integrations and their features.

➡️  Squarespace

➡️  Active Campaign

Well and since I'm slightly OCD and therefore have the need to share all the relevant info there is 😅  I'm also gonna mention this pre-made template that might be helpful for you. It watches new orders in your store and automatically adds the customers as contacts to Active Campaign.

826928498_Screenshot2021-11-19at8_30_19.png.4cf445a2ac260e6a5f28ff8464556436.png

To get to know Integromat for yourself, you can simply sign up for a free account and start exploring the magic of automation 🤓

Thank you. I decided to use Shopify to upload my products and then embedded on squarespace. ACTIVE campaign ecommerce integration works best with shopify. m

On 11/19/2021 at 6:31 PM, edithola said:

Thank you. I decided to use Shopify to upload my products and then embedded on squarespace. ACTIVE campaign ecommerce integration works best with shopify. m

Did active campaign works with shopify buy button?

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

On 11/19/2021 at 2:39 PM, Michaela_Staffova said:

➡️  Squarespace

➡️  Active Campaign

This automation rocks!

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!