How to Contact a HUMAN at Acuity or Squarespace?

Site URL: https://JesusandJustice.as.me/

I needed to change my annual billing to monthly and an article said I needed to cancel my subscription and start it again.  So I did that.  But it did NOT say that doing that would cancel every subscription of every one of my clients!!!  Is there any way at all to reinstate the subscriptions without each client having to go in and do it again??

Help!

Thank you!

• Replies 5
  • Views 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, GigiKhanyezi said:

I needed to change my annual billing to monthly and an article said I needed to cancel my subscription and start it again. But it did NOT say that doing that would cancel every subscription of every one of my clients!

You’re right. They also say “Your data and settings will all be saved during this transition” so if you’re having problems you’ll want to reach out to customer care.

Edited by paul2009

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

My understanding is that Squarespace incorporates integrations from third-party platforms that expand their ability to sell you extensions. Some of these are built or purchased by Squarespace but all of them operate independently.

Fortunately, I believe Squarespace owns Acuity so you'd want to reach out to a support representative about this issue. Unfortunately, I would think that when you purchase a plan, all customers, features, and integrations are assigned a unique identifier so canceling the parent plan would remove this ID and remove all access to the platform, data, and customer features.

Squarespace is pretty good about keeping logs and data so definitely try and get in touch with a representative about restoring the plan as soon as possible.

7 hours ago, GigiKhanyezi said:

Site URL: https://JesusandJustice.as.me/

I needed to change my annual billing to monthly and an article said I needed to cancel my subscription and start it again.  So I did that.  But it did NOT say that doing that would cancel every subscription of every one of my clients!!!  Is there any way at all to reinstate the subscriptions without each client having to go in and do it again??

Help!

Thank you!

I have tried every which way to reach a HUMAN being with Acuity or with Squarespace and have been totally unsuccessful.  Both of the responses to my question say I need to contact a support person, so if you can please tell me how I would be extremely grateful.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.