See SKUs on Order page or Search for sales based on SKUs

5 hours ago, situationlive said:

Is there a way to search for purchases based on SKUs?

The SKUs can be seen when you view an individual order.  You cannot change the details that are shown when all orders are listed within the Orders panel. To take a point in time list of your orders including all details, you can export the orders as a CSV file. 

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

23 minutes ago, situationlive said:

Do you know of any plugins that might be able to do that?

As each order can contain many different products, this information is not included in the order list as it could affect the height of each row. Because Squarespace do not make the SKU data available on the orders panel, it isn't possible for us to write code to add it.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.