Return button on product page css

Hello everyone.

I´ve been trying to put a return to previous page button on my products all day.

Searching google and this forum real hard to try and get it done.

Even managed to break one of my shops with CSS i got from some posts here xD

The problem is that Iphones dont have a return button i was told...

Hope someone can help

Edited by Madmiike
  • Replies 4
  • Views 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All browsers (including iPhone) have a back button so if a user is viewing a product detail page, clicking this button will usually take them back to the product list page. That is, unless the site has been customised not to do.

You could supplement the browser's built-in button by adding a Back to Products link on the page with some code, but the solution will depend on your template/version. If you can provide a working link to your site, the community can probably help you.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Here's a screenshot of the site on iPhone showing the back button (highlighted in yellow). However, the shop page doesn't have any products yet. You'll need to add products before a back option can be added.

iphone-back-btn.thumb.jpg.699cdf042b67ef6a44a7f350148d2f07.jpg

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Hes just an absolut moron then, ive spend hours on this....

Thx for your time Paul...

Shop only have products in the categories, i removed all the produckt from the shop front

Feel free to add critisim. having a hard time to get costumers to buy

Edited by Madmiike