Unable to cancel/edit class instance

Go to solution Solved by Dorothy_SQSP,

I have a yoga studio who uses Squarespace Scheduling for enrollment in their classes. They have a weekly class on every Wednesday, but this week they need to cancel the class. I have tried deleting the instance, but when I type "DELETE" and click "OK", I am booted out of scheduling and sent back to the home page and home screen of my dashboard, and the class has not actually been deleted.

I tried to edit the class from 100 allowed slots to 0, but after doing that I get a message that says that the class was "successfully added" to the calendar; checking the class details still shows 100 available slots.

Is there a system-wide glitch happening right now? This process usually works for me.

Edited by Bobblehead
  • 1 year later...
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Solution

Hi there, 

Another way to remove a class session is by going to your Appointment Types page, clicking on the group class appointment type in question to edit it, and then the list of scheduled class sessions at the right-hand side of the page.

Tick the box beside the session you'd like to cancel, and then the red 'Delete Selected Classes' button at the bottom of the list of sessions.

You can see these steps for 'deleting multiple group classes at once' (which can also be applied to just one class session) in the Help Guide below:
https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/4408390055309#toc-delete-and-cancel-group-classes