Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

How do you show more than 20 Blog Posts at once?

sophieapples

Question

Site URL: https://www.newkindconference.com/presenters

I am using the Blog function to list presenters who will be speaking at a conference I am organising, however there are more than 20 and it's awkward that they're falling onto another page.

I have managed to edit the blog pagination label to read 'View more speakers' as opposed to just 'Older', but would prefer all speakers to be on one page, if possible?

Can this be done? And if not, what suggestions do you have to make this look more streamlined? For example, when I click through to the second page of speakers, the same pagination label 'View more speakers' comes up again.

Thanks in advance!

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, sophieapples said:

Site URL: https://www.newkindconference.com/presenters

I am using the Blog function to list presenters who will be speaking at a conference I am organising, however there are more than 20 and it's awkward that they're falling onto another page.

I have managed to edit the blog pagination label to read 'View more speakers' as opposed to just 'Older', but would prefer all speakers to be on one page, if possible?

Can this be done? And if not, what suggestions do you have to make this look more streamlined? For example, when I click through to the second page of speakers, the same pagination label 'View more speakers' comes up again.

Thanks in advance!

People usually suggest Squarewebsites's premium plugin called Lazy Summary to display more than 20 posts in a summary and Universal Filter to display blog page with all the posts.

If you can write javascript code, then you can extract the blog by yourself using the url param /blog?format=json to get the blog posts in json array with pagination info to fetch all posts in the next page

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Youtube Gallery for Squarespace
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you