How do you show more than 20 Blog Posts at once?

Site URL: https://www.newkindconference.com/presenters

I am using the Blog function to list presenters who will be speaking at a conference I am organising, however there are more than 20 and it's awkward that they're falling onto another page.

I have managed to edit the blog pagination label to read 'View more speakers' as opposed to just 'Older', but would prefer all speakers to be on one page, if possible?

Can this be done? And if not, what suggestions do you have to make this look more streamlined? For example, when I click through to the second page of speakers, the same pagination label 'View more speakers' comes up again.

Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, sophieapples said:

Site URL: https://www.newkindconference.com/presenters

I am using the Blog function to list presenters who will be speaking at a conference I am organising, however there are more than 20 and it's awkward that they're falling onto another page.

I have managed to edit the blog pagination label to read 'View more speakers' as opposed to just 'Older', but would prefer all speakers to be on one page, if possible?

Can this be done? And if not, what suggestions do you have to make this look more streamlined? For example, when I click through to the second page of speakers, the same pagination label 'View more speakers' comes up again.

Thanks in advance!

People usually suggest Squarewebsites's premium plugin called Lazy Summary to display more than 20 posts in a summary and Universal Filter to display blog page with all the posts.

If you can write javascript code, then you can extract the blog by yourself using the url param /blog?format=json to get the blog posts in json array with pagination info to fetch all posts in the next page

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

• 1 year later...

I've been trying to achieve the 20+ blog posts and stumbled across this. Accidentally got the lazy summaries plugin as opposed to the universal filter plugin - Does anyone have any other remedies for this issue? As I've already spent $50 and could do without anymore unnecessary expenditure. 

Website here - https://aqua-polygon-cy42.squarespace.com

Password - Peppapig123! 

Any info would be greatly appreciated. 

On 9/28/2023 at 10:02 PM, squarenoob123 said:

I've been trying to achieve the 20+ blog posts and stumbled across this. Accidentally got the lazy summaries plugin as opposed to the universal filter plugin - Does anyone have any other remedies for this issue? As I've already spent $50 and could do without anymore unnecessary expenditure. 

Website here - https://aqua-polygon-cy42.squarespace.com

Password - Peppapig123! 

Any info would be greatly appreciated. 

When you purchase Lazy Summary plugin, they will send code + instructions file, just add the code to Code Injection then reload the site.

Then, when you add Summary Block, you will see an option to enable more than 30 posts

Then You can consider create a standard page >> Use Summary Block to Pull posts from Blog Page

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

On 10/2/2023 at 5:10 PM, squarenoob123 said:

Hey, thanks for the response! 

My issue is that It has to be a blog post because we're doing a html swap to link them to pages from the blog posts. Unless you can still do that through a summary block? 

Sorry if that makes no sense, this is all fairly new to me still. 

Thanks again!  

Hi,

we're doing a html swap to link them to pages >> Can you describe this a bit detail? I don't quite understand.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)