Jump to content

How to change order of content upload?

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

14 minutes ago, yo_its_yoyo said:

Site URL: https://www.exploreandwonder.com/

Having a hard time understanding the upload sequence for my website. When I upload a new image it automatically adds it to the bottom of the photo pool rather than (what I would think would be) the top.

Is there any way to automatically have an upload go to the top next to the blue bird image rather than way at the bottom?

Screenshot 2021-10-12 212806.png

We can only use javascript to reorder the image display on page load

Greeting, it's BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Keyword Highlighter
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Link to comment
1 hour ago, yo_its_yoyo said:

Thanks for answering. Do you happen to know how to do that or can point me to where I could find more info on that? 

I provided one working solution once, let me find the old post

Greeting, it's BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Keyword Highlighter
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Link to comment
1 hour ago, yo_its_yoyo said:

Thanks for answering. Do you happen to know how to do that or can point me to where I could find more info on that? 

I used this snippet to reverse the order of the upload, making the lastest uploaded move to the top, hope this help. Kindly paste the code into the header injection

<script>
document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function() {
    let masonry = document.querySelector(".gallery-masonry .gallery-masonry-wrapper");
    let masonryItemReverse = Array.from(masonry.querySelectorAll(".gallery-masonry-item")).reverse().map((item) => {
        masonry.appendChild(item);
    });
});
</script>

image.thumb.png.3f18d4e58c0c5e3704f5ae70a0da8366.png

Greeting, it's BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Keyword Highlighter
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Link to comment
11 hours ago, bangank36 said:

I used this snippet to reverse the order of the upload, making the lastest uploaded move to the top, hope this help. Kindly paste the code into the header injection

<script>
document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function() {
    let masonry = document.querySelector(".gallery-masonry .gallery-masonry-wrapper");
    let masonryItemReverse = Array.from(masonry.querySelectorAll(".gallery-masonry-item")).reverse().map((item) => {
        masonry.appendChild(item);
    });
});
</script>

image.thumb.png.3f18d4e58c0c5e3704f5ae70a0da8366.png

Thank you! Looks like I also need to upgrade my website from person to something more. But once I do I will plus this into the header injection. 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, yo_its_yoyo said:

Thank you! Looks like I also need to upgrade my website from person to something more. But once I do I will plus this into the header injection. 

Cool

Greeting, it's BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Keyword Highlighter
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

×
×
  • Create New...

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.