Jump to content

Help with re-Ordering blocks on Mobile.

Go to solution Solved by tuanphan,

Recommended Posts

Site URL: https://tulip-ranunculus-xc8d.squarespace.com/travel-house

Hello I am looking for some help in re-ordering blocks on this page here: https://tulip-ranunculus-xc8d.squarespace.com/travel-house

In the "Aruba Takeover 2021" Section I would like the gallery block to stack first on mobile above the text content.

I have seen a few similar threads but not having any luck with those solutions. 

Any help/guidance is appreciated! 

Link to comment
59 minutes ago, Dhowbearcat said:

Site URL: https://tulip-ranunculus-xc8d.squarespace.com/travel-house

Hello I am looking for some help in re-ordering blocks on this page here: https://tulip-ranunculus-xc8d.squarespace.com/travel-house

In the "Aruba Takeover 2021" Section I would like the gallery block to stack first on mobile above the text content.

I have seen a few similar threads but not having any luck with those solutions. 

Any help/guidance is appreciated! 

Can you share the protected password?

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date format)
💫 Animated Buttons (Referral URL)
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

 

Link to comment

Add to Home > Design > Custom Css

@media only screen and (max-width: 768px) {
	#collection-61527cba855cb5447a3b6abe {
		.Index-page {
			.sqs-layout.sqs-grid-12.columns-12 {
				.row {
					display: flex;
					flex-direction: column;
					.span-6 {
						&:first-child {
							order: 1;
						}
					}
				}
			}
		}
	}
}

Hope it is helpful for you

Edited by bangank36
Better result

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date format)
💫 Animated Buttons (Referral URL)
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

 

Link to comment

Result

image.png.cca1e381825cbd02e40c4f7d82b17013.png

Is this what you mean?

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date format)
💫 Animated Buttons (Referral URL)
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

 

Link to comment
5 hours ago, Dhowbearcat said:

Yes Thanks Banank36! How did you know what collection and classes to target?

I'm sure I will be doing this on other pages. So would like to know for the future.

 

You can use the extension Squarespace ID Finder and follow the steps to get the right id 

About the targeted classes, you can get reference in Css selector

Edited by bangank36

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date format)
💫 Animated Buttons (Referral URL)
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

 

Link to comment
  • Solution

@Dhowbearcat Don't remove above code

Add this to Design > Custom CSS

@media screen and (max-width:640px) {
section#up-trip-pt2 .columns-12>.row {
    flex-direction: column-reverse !important;
}
}

 

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

Link to comment
On 10/2/2021 at 12:26 PM, bangank36 said:

Add to Home > Design > Custom Css

@media only screen and (max-width: 768px) {
	#collection-61527cba855cb5447a3b6abe {
		.Index-page {
			.sqs-layout.sqs-grid-12.columns-12 {
				.row {
					display: flex;
					flex-direction: column;
					.span-6 {
						&:first-child {
							order: 1;
						}
					}
				}
			}
		}
	}
}

Hope it is helpful for you

 

On 10/9/2021 at 4:18 AM, tuanphan said:

@Dhowbearcat Don't remove above code

Add this to Design > Custom CSS

@media screen and (max-width:640px) {
section#up-trip-pt2 .columns-12>.row {
    flex-direction: column-reverse !important;
}
}

 

Thanks @tuanphan that worked.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

×
×
  • Create New...

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.