Resizing Vertical Row Height On Album Pages

Site URL: https://www.siontrefor.com

Hi, 

I want to present my music in Album form on my homepage, there are around 15 tracks there currently and so the Album looks quite long. I'd like to be able to resize the rows of the album - shorten the height - in order that the whole thing doesn't take up as much space, and comes across a bit neater. Squarespace tech says it's not possible using the Site Design features, and I can confirm I've had no joy on that front, so I'm here in case anyone can offer up a coding solution. I've never touched code before, so apologies in advance for any dumb questions. 

Big thanks! 

Site Screenshot.jpg

Hey @Sionski

You're going to be hard pushed to get this without making the spacing look horrible. That progress bar for each track needs space to breathe. Regardless, you can play with this:

.sqs-audio-playlist .track {
  margin-bottom: 2%;
}
.track-progress-bar {
  padding-bottom: 2%;
}

Play with those percentages to adjust the spacing.

Work With Me 🖥️💻📱

Please remember to tag me so that I get a notification and respond to your help requests.

If my answers have helped you, please drop a like and mark my answer as best to help other users find solutions quickly.

You can also thank me or make requests by buying me a coffee . (Caffeine fuels me to take more requests)

For Squarespace Tips & Tricks, visit @squareskills (Youtube 📺 Tutorials)

For Premium and FREE plugins, visit Squareskills (Plugin Store) 🧩

Some links may be affiliate/referral links.

22 hours ago, Sionski said:

Hey @Kwamzilla

Thanks so much (and I totally take your point), if it gets ugly I'll abandon ship! 

Hope you're well, thanks again!

Thank you.

Please mark my answer if it's answered your question as it'll help others find one in future.

Work With Me 🖥️💻📱

Please remember to tag me so that I get a notification and respond to your help requests.

If my answers have helped you, please drop a like and mark my answer as best to help other users find solutions quickly.

You can also thank me or make requests by buying me a coffee . (Caffeine fuels me to take more requests)

For Squarespace Tips & Tricks, visit @squareskills (Youtube 📺 Tutorials)

For Premium and FREE plugins, visit Squareskills (Plugin Store) 🧩

Some links may be affiliate/referral links.