Possible to have different background image for different shop subcategories?

• 11 months later...
55 minutes ago, nicolettely said:

how to hide a section on all category pages and show it only on the shop all page.

If I understand correctly you want to add a section to the store page. You want that section to only show on the main shop page (the all category) but not show on any of the individual category pages.

Is that correct?

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

20 hours ago, nicolettely said:

I was hoping this code would help me figure out how to hide a section on all category pages and show it only on the shop all page. How can I do that? 

Please see the following.

Once you have it installed then let us know and we can give you some CSS to finish off the effect.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

1 hour ago, creedon said:

Please see the following.

Once you have it installed then let us know and we can give you some CSS to finish off the effect.

I have installed it, but not sure if I did so correctly. And not sure where to go from here. I dont understand JS as well as CSS. Thanks for you help!

1 hour ago, nicolettely said:

I have installed it, but not sure if I did so correctly. And not sure where to go from here.

Add the following to Store Settings > Advanced > Page Header Code Injection for the store page. Please see per-page code injection.

<style>

body[data-store-category] #page .page-section:last-child {

display : none;

}

</style>

Let us know how it goes.

Edited by creedon

• 10 months later...