text link invisible?

Site URL: https://jeanetteryan.squarespace.com/config/

*****issue resolved it was some css that was causing this issue. 

For some reason, my text link is invisible. Not sure if I am losing my mind or what. The chosen font color of link is black right now but the text linked word is not visible at all.  This is located in my product description (only one product). After the word, please, (refer to image)the word, email, should be visible and it's not. I also put a text link below somewhere that says view demo but that is not showing also???? Thank you!

1648678541_ScreenShot2021-08-24at12_15_48PM.thumb.png.54d73da2017d633108460451971f9d8a.png

password: blix

Edited by blix
  • 10 months later...

I'm having this issue on thewestcoastkraeers.com, password is "css-for-days".

We used the product description field and squarespace tools to add a basic link to our Contact page from the Personalized Children's Stool product page. In the third paragraph, the final sentence should read "Contact Us and we will reach out..." where Contact Us is hyperlinked. However the link does not appear to be getting rendered at all. I tried this code with no effect:

.ProductItem-details .ProductItem-details-excerpt a {
    color: black !important;
}

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

1 hour ago, kgkraeer said:

I'm having this issue on thewestcoastkraeers.com, password is "css-for-days".

We used the product description field and squarespace tools to add a basic link to our Contact page from the Personalized Children's Stool product page. In the third paragraph, the final sentence should read "Contact Us and we will reach out..." where Contact Us is hyperlinked. However the link does not appear to be getting rendered at all. I tried this code with no effect:

.ProductItem-details .ProductItem-details-excerpt a {
    color: black !important;
}

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Can you share link to page where you have problem? We can check easier

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

10 hours ago, kgkraeer said:

In the third paragraph, the final sentence should read "Contact Us and we will reach out..." where Contact Us is hyperlinked. However the link does not appear to be getting rendered at all.

The following custom CSS is hiding the links.

a[href="/contact"],
a[href="/about"],
a[href="/shop"]
  {
  display: none;
  }

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Thanks again sir. It took me a minute to realize - we're hiding the standard text navigation in the top left. But the link we're attempting in the description text is linking to the one of the same pages. Our solution was to make a duplicate of the contact page with a different slug path for these situations. Sort of brute force but it gets it done. Appreciate all your help!