Sliding Scale Pricing for Products

I'm wondering if there is a way to sell products on a sliding scale while still tracking inventory. I tried creating variations for different prices, but that creates issues with inventory since it requires that inventory be set at the variation level and I need inventory to be set at the product level (for instance, I have a loaf of bread that I would like the customer to pay between $6 and $10 for, but I want to set the inventory at the "loaf of bread" level, not at the individual price levels). Thanks!

As you've discovered, you can only do this if you do not need to track inventory.

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

Would you like your customers to be able to mark their favourite products in your Squarespace store?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...