Increasing text size in button

Hi there,

Having difficulty working out how to increase the size of text inside buttons I add to a site I'm working on. Have seen a couple of other posts on the subject but haven't discovered a solution that works. 

In the Design-Site Styles-Fonts-Buttons section I can adjust the size of how big a small, medium or large button appears, the weight of the font and the letter spacing. In the Design-Site Styles-Buttons section I can adjust the padding (which just increases and decreases the size of the buttons themselves again).

If in the Fonts section I increase the font Base Size (which I don't want to do as only want to change the button text size) this increases the font size in the button, but also the size of the button itself.

I can't find how to change the size of the actual text which appears within the button.

Any help gratefully received.

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/11/2021 at 2:24 PM, Coggleton1 said:

Hi there,

Having difficulty working out how to increase the size of text inside buttons I add to a site I'm working on. Have seen a couple of other posts on the subject but haven't discovered a solution that works. 

In the Design-Site Styles-Fonts-Buttons section I can adjust the size of how big a small, medium or large button appears, the weight of the font and the letter spacing. In the Design-Site Styles-Buttons section I can adjust the padding (which just increases and decreases the size of the buttons themselves again).

If in the Fonts section I increase the font Base Size (which I don't want to do as only want to change the button text size) this increases the font size in the button, but also the size of the button itself.

I can't find how to change the size of the actual text which appears within the button.

Any help gratefully received.

Hi. Can you share link to page where you use button?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 1 year later...