Offset credit card fees in Donation block?

Site URL: https://www.friendsofravenswoodschool.org/

We're a 501c3. Most of our donors donate through the site with a credit card. We'd like to add the ability for donors to offset their credit card fees with each transaction. 

On other templates, this basically is a check box asking them if they would like to offset or cover the cost of credit card fees. If they check yes, at checkout there's an additional line that shows the calcuated cost (2.9% + $0.30) of the fee, and then the total amount. 

How do we add this to the Squarespace donation block? Code? A plug-in? 

Thanks!

• Replies 1
  • Views 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't possible on Squarespace. Donations are managed on the checkout page where no code or plugins are allowed.

You can make a feature request by contacting Squarespace Customer Care.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.