How do I remove the location and email from an event?

Site URL: https://clockworksacademy.com/courses-calendar

I'm trying to make an events calendar, but the events are all held online so the location isn't necessary and is in fact confusing. But every time I add an event the page automatically adds the location to it.

I've figured out how to remove the time, but how do I remove or hide the location?

Edited by pmoffett
typo in site url
  • Replies 2
  • Views 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, pmoffett said:

Site URL: https://clockworksacademy.com/courses-calendar

I'm trying to make an events calendar, but the events are all held online so the location isn't necessary and is in fact confusing. But every time I add an event the page automatically adds the location to it.

I've figured out how to remove the time, but how do I remove or hide the location?

I see news, blog, form, no events. Where events??

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Same thing happens to me, and this appears to be new behavior. The fix that worked for me is to go to Site Styles for the Events page in question, and uncheck "Show Location".

This will keep the location address from showing on the Events page, at least. But it does not seem to keep Squarespace from populating new event locations from your business address. Which means that the event detail page will show an address and a "(map)" link.

I can see how that would be very misleading for virtual events. But we have the opposite problem; all our events are at our business address, and having every event on the Events page listed with the same address and map link just looks silly.