Subscriber notification not working

Site URL: https://www.munchiesandmacros.com

Hi, I need help please! 

I was playing around with the back office and noticed that there are 7 subscribers that I didn't know I had! Some dated all the way to April and some just last month. I currently have about 85 subscribers from my website that is linked to my mailchimp successfully, but for whatever reason there are these 7 subscribers that I randomly found in the "Profiles" section in the back office! Naturally I'm panicking because Im a new business and any leads that can lead to sales need to be nourished.

I also need to know where they are coming from so I can fix the issue and make sure that wherever its coming from is going to link to mailchimp so it doesn't happen again but I can't figure out where these subscribers have signed on. 

Is there a way of finding out which form they used and why it isn't linked to mailchimp like the other ones?

Please see attached file for where I found the hidden subscribers.

Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 14.40.04.png

• Replies 1
  • Views 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i don't use mailchimp so i don't have an answer to your question BUT i would change the screenshot you originally posted and swap it with one with the email addresses blurred, as displaying them on a public forum violates their privacy. plus there are many scammers/spammers that troll this forum on a daily basis and they can easily copy those email addresses and start spamming your customers.