flosoup

Question

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, flosoup said:

Hi can anyone help Im trying to add a elfsight widget to my site for google reviews but when I add the code it says script disabled?

Did you have business plan enable? also the script will be disabled on admin panel and will be working on live site

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Youtube Gallery for Squarespace
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Hi folks!

@flosoup yes,  the widget might not display on the backend of your website and may show a' Script Disabled' message.

However, once you save and publish the changes, the widget will be shown on the website frontend and everything should be good.

We hope you will be good with the installation, however, if any help needed, feel free to contact us. We're always happy to assist 🙂

Explore all widgets - Widget Catalog
Follow us - Facebook| Instagram
Find helpful guides - Help Center

Regards,
Elfsight Team

Edited by Elfsight
the links looked ugly