Can I enable CORS when squarespace API is on a subdomain of my main website?

I am developing a website and need to get content from my squarespace page to display

When I try to do HTTP requests though, I get the following error:

CORS policy: No 'Access -Control -Allow-Origin' Header Is present on the requested resource 

Is there anything I can do to solve this problem?

• Linhttd changed the title to Can I enable CORS when squarespace API is on a subdomain of my main website?
2 minutes ago, Linhttd said:

I am developing a website and need to get content from my squarespace page to display

When I try to do HTTP requests though, I get the following error:

CORS policy: No 'Access -Control -Allow-Origin' Header Is present on the requested resource 

Is there anything I can do to solve this problem?

Upvoted, I have the same issue for this. CORS displays like a bug.

I need a hand from pro

You'll need to provide us with more information, including the URLs of the two pages on the two sites and what you want to achieve.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

@paul2009

We are still in development but we have 1 website with the domain name abc.jp (I apologize for not being able to provide an official website for the privacy of our clients)
and we want to set the domain of squarespace page as notification.abc.jp
We want to call api of notification.abc.jp page from abc.jp to get some information like title, tag, category

Generic URLs aren't any help. We need the URLs of the actual sites. This is so we can see the settings and diagnose the issue and provide an accurate answer. 

If you are being paid by a client then I recommend you hire a professional to help you so that you can discuss the issue privately.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.