Unwanted color on top and bottom of page

Hi Tuanphan! Sorry for the late response, I wasn't notified so I didn't know you replied.

I used google chrome and safari, and they both are showing the yellow color on top of my header and underneath my footer. You have to drag the screen all the way up or down and the color will show. They don't stay there either after you let go of your finger, but the color always appears whenever I swiftly scrolls the screen. I know it's such a small thing but it bothers me so much! 

Really hope you can help me solve this. Thank you so much!!

I just realized I can even find the color around the site (please see attached). Seems like this might be the site 'theme' color, but I just don't know how to change it. 

Hope this helps you in assessing what can be done to solve the issue. Thank you!!

IMG_3586.PNG

IMG_3585.PNG

• 2 years later...

Hiya! Old thread, I realize- but I've found the actual vanilla config for this.

In your color themes, find the primary one that your site is treating as a default (when you go to add a new section, it's probably the one that Squarespace is picking for you by default).

Find the Background option and change this to the color you would like your Safari mobile top and bottom to be:

Screenshot 2023-07-16 at 19-52-28 Services — Broome & Co.png

• 5 months later...
16 hours ago, emmaburtonblog said:

I know this is an old thread! On my home page menu I have my background as a photo. On laptops and mobiles at the bottom of the screen is a line of red, how do I get my homepage so it has no line of red at the bottom - so it's just a full screen of my photo? (Hope that makes sense)

Here is a link to my site: http://www.etdphotography.co.uk/

Try using this CSS code (Website Tools > Custom CSS)

body.homepage {
	overflow: hidden;
}
@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
body.homepage article section:first-child {
    height: 100vh !important;
}
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

On 1/11/2024 at 2:07 AM, tuanphan said:

Try using this CSS code (Website Tools > Custom CSS)

body.homepage {
	overflow: hidden;
}
@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
body.homepage article section:first-child {
    height: 100vh !important;
}
}

I believe this has worked! I can still see the red in edit mode at the bottom of the Home Screen, however when I go on my live site on my phone/laptop the red has gone!