Add pagination to store page

Site URL: https://lobster-piccolo-4fl4.squarespace.com/

I need to add around 340 items to a single store page within my site. They are all part of the same theme and will go on this page: https://lobster-piccolo-4fl4.squarespace.com/antiquarian-books 

Does anyone know a way to add pagination to a store page rather than a single infinite scroll? I'd love to have around 20 items per page and then previous and next arrows with numbers to make the content more manageable.

Thanks

Edited by danjc
  • 7 months later...
  • Replies 5
  • Views 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
7 hours ago, johnwal said:

I have a lot of products and would like to put a 'next page' in the footer

On Squarespace 7.1, you can have up to 10,000 products. Squarespace will load the first 200 products and then a pagination link ("next") will allow the user to show the next 200 products.

To show fewer products on a page, you can use product categories or tags to filter the products that are shown. Alternatively, you can use a number of Summary Blocks, although this would be difficult to administer over a period of time.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.