Product Wishlist - Allowing for more than 500 Items

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Site URL: https://www.crosbyhire.co.uk/

I manage an equipment rental company and as such we do not sell our products online. I would however like to offer clients the option to browse our products and add them to a wishlist/enquiry form which can then be emailed across. SF digitial offer a 'Product Wishlist extension' that fits the needs, however the client can only add a maximum of 500 items to the wishlist. We regularly rent items in the 1000's so need to allow clients to add more than 500 to their wishlist. 

Is anyone aware of a wishlist extension that can fit this purpose?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Solution
On 3/24/2021 at 11:25 AM, Sana01 said:

SF Digital offer a 'Product Wishlist extension' that fits the needs, however the client can only add a maximum of 500 items to the wishlist. We regularly rent items in the 1000's so need to allow clients to add more than 500 to their wishlist. 

I am sorry @Sana01 but the 500-item cart limit is imposed by Squarespace to prevent eCommerce being overloaded. There's nothing anyone can do about this, except Squarespace themselves. 

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, StudioRose said:

is there still a limit from squarespace for 500 items in the cart?

Yes.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Hi Paul

This extension is exactly what I'm looking for thank you. 

Could I ask if I am able to change the title from 'wish' or 'favourites list' to 'Request a Quote' instead, I think it would be a more pro-active COA facility for my clients?

8 hours ago, Pammie said:

Could I ask if I am able to change the title from 'wish' or 'favourites list' to 'Request a Quote' instead, I think it would be a more pro-active COA facility for my clients?

Yes, you can change all the captions/labels.