Landing Page to use an Over view page

Site URL: http://www.stevegallagher.com/

Hi Guys, 

I like the landing page page (MONTAGE) which I currently have and wanted to create an overview page as a category but wanted to use the features of the landing page (MONTAGE), (the random titled effect of images and the way it uploads for a certain folder, also need to find a way so it doesn't show a duplicate image in the random order (Pic 1)

So when you click on the "photography text" on the main landing page it will take to to a overview of images rather than straight into Accessories section . I've tried to copy and to edit the landing page but can't get rid of the grey box and centre the whole images block so it sit's like the other categories in other sections so you see the nav bar like the other sections. (Pic 2)

I've got a felling I can't do this as it's a landing page which has limited edit values? 

Any advice would be great!  Remember I'm a newbie please please go easy on coding terms! 

Steve

01.png

02.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-23 at 19.57.49.png

• Replies 4
  • Views 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Landing pages cannot be changed using custom css in the design settings. Some changes can be made in advanced header in page settings, but they are minor style changes, drop shadows, things of that nature. I had snow falling on Montage during the Christmas season. 7.0 landing pages have their own design, seperate from any template so changes are limited. 

my random views

Archived