How to create a booking page for a small hotel business?

Site URL: https://www.masserialepezzate.com

Dear All Squarespace friends, 

lately i have been asking myself if squarespace offers a service of bookings for small hotel and B&B's. I tried to browse on the website but it seems that squarespace offers much more services for e-commerces and design enterprises. 

My goal is to create a page on my website, where people can directly book and see the availability of one room for a selected period of time. 

I hope this community has somewhat of an answer to my need

Best wishes and thank you all in advance

Costantino

• Replies 1
  • Views 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Costantino said:

My goal is to create a page on my website, where people can directly book and see the availability of one room for a selected period of time. 

See this thread:

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Archived