Help with product variants setup

Site URL: https://kblessdbutters.com

Hello Everyone,

I had my store set up the way I needed it but accidently deleted my store. I entered everything in but now I'm having issues. I sell Body Butters with 36 different fragrances. I also sell Sugar Scrubs with 29 different fragrances. I also sell them as sets (body butter/scrub set) with 29 variants. For the sets, I had 2 drop down menus with each fragrance under each product. So for example, for the sets, they would choose fragrance for butter and then the next drop down they would choose for scrub. I entered each fragrance twice (for the scrub and butter) but now, it's not allowing that. Please help. I also started selling a sample set of 5 butters with 36 fragrances for each jar but it's not allowing that (I would need 5 drop down menus). My store has been down all week because I have been trying to figure it out. Please help. My store has been down for over a week now. 

My site is Kblessdbutters.com but my Shop isn't visible right now. I attached two screenshots for you to view as well.

Scrub Set2.JPG

Scrub Set.JPG

• Susana_SQSP changed the title to Help with product variants setup
  • Replies 0
  • Views 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived