Adding a share button for a podcast

Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to have a 'share' button for a podcast?

A client is used to a WP site which has an embeded site player from blubrry hosting, which looks :

765501920_Screenshot2021-02-25at10_20_46.png.d715c55f6664a3528391505352563c2d.png

(not the actual one just an example) which has teh rss subscription button and share button etc.

THe SS built in audio block is very plain in comparison

1686481836_Screenshot2021-02-25at10_23_22.thumb.png.ae2cff3a3fa7749cdf08e224cf51fc6d.png

It can have the download option added but no share that I can see - am I missing something?

If they want the RSS feed to update apple etc from this podcast they have to use this audio block to enable this to work so what options are there? Is the only option to put the RSS feed onto the host (blubrry) and embed their player? 

As it stands their podcast is on a WP site with the audio on blubrry which uses this embeded player (top pic).  They want this to be a simple and easy process to create new episodes but the SS podcasting seems relatively fiddly to sort out in comparison......

Any advice/ tips would be welcome..TIA

• Susana_SQSP changed the title to Adding a share button for a podcast
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived