Button Hover State (Interactivity)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, dalewis123 said:

Does anyone know if it is possible to change the "Learn more" button active (hover)-state to red background with white text?
I want to maintain inactive-state as-is.

Thank you!

1163062330_ScreenShot2021-02-01at5_03_01PM.thumb.png.a0fdddc6da78aa4d168a4ba4cb4b7a07.png

Could you share site url

Greeting, it's BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Keyword Highlighter
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

48 minutes ago, dalewis123 said:

YOur site is private, please enable a site wide password and let us know

Greeting, it's BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Keyword Highlighter
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

16 minutes ago, dalewis123 said:

bannertest1

Thank you!

it incorrect

Add the following to Design > Custom CSS.

@media ( hover : hover) {

.primary-button-style-outline .sqs-block-button-element--small:hover,
  .primary-button-style-outline .black .sqs-block-button-element--small:hover {

background-color : red !important;
    color : white !important;

}
  }

Let us know how it goes.

Edited by creedon
version 4

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as best , and see my profile. Thanks for your support!

can the drop down menu in my navigation (Services) have a red background?

Add the following to Design > Custom CSS, after the code that is already there separated by a blank line.

body[data-menu-overlay-theme-switcher="true"]:not( .header--menu-open ) .black .header-nav-folder-content {

background-color : red;

}

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as best , and see my profile. Thanks for your support!