Unable to use flexbox to align items horizontally

Site URL: https://shapemeup.ca

Hi everyone! I'm helping a client with her site, and unfortunately I'm unable to horizontally align the header's text and image. I would typically opt for flexbox or grid, but whenever I select the ID of the element holding the divs and write up

display: flex;
align-items: center;

it shows as if it has worked, great. However, when I press save, nothing has happened. When I go on the inspector tools and see if it has actually saved, it says it has, however the flexbox properties are strictly not working, even if I'm using the `!important` attribute.

Sad thing is, if I try using another CSS attribute in that element, such as changing the background-color, it works completely fine.

Any info would be great. I'm a professional web developer and I've tried for hours to no avail. Imagine my frustration, lol.

• Replies 1
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, reemify said:

Site URL: https://shapemeup.ca

Hi everyone! I'm helping a client with her site, and unfortunately I'm unable to horizontally align the header's text and image. I would typically opt for flexbox or grid, but whenever I select the ID of the element holding the divs and write up

it shows as if it has worked, great. However, when I press save, nothing has happened. When I go on the inspector tools and see if it has actually saved, it says it has, however the flexbox properties are strictly not working, even if I'm using the `!important` attribute.

Sad thing is, if I try using another CSS attribute in that element, such as changing the background-color, it works completely fine.

Any info would be great. I'm a professional web developer and I've tried for hours to no avail. Imagine my frustration, lol.

What is the full code you used, I placed this code and it working well

section[data-section-id="5eb775d93e021120eb37843c"] [data-type="page-section"] > .row {
}

image.thumb.png.fe7c32b618cf47d45af5a7f8032ad9a7.png

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Archived