related products feautre

• Replies 6
  • Views 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PLUS if there is css code already in the CSS field -- how do we add additional code for the above questin.. ?

and i found this CSS code is it the answer :

/* Product related title */ .ProductItem-relatedProducts-grid:before { content: "You may also like"; display: block; margin-bottom: 10px; font-size: 2rem;

/* Product related title */
.ProductItem-relatedProducts-grid:before {
    content: "You may also like";
    display: block;
    margin-bottom: 10px;
    font-size: 2rem;
}

We enabled the related products feature 

Where is the related products feature that you enabled?

PLUS if there is css code already in the CSS field -- how do we add additional code for the above questin.. ?

You add the newer code after the existing code. Click somewhere after the existing code, press ENTER, paste or type new code.

See attachement.. the title is missing 'You may also like" - it should be showing above the 3 related products. i enabled the feature thru --> commerce -->related products --> chose random 

please advise how to fix this -- i think its programming issue 

thank you

maxishop.jpg

I have reproduced this behaviour on my test 7.0 site with Brine template.

Here is what I'm seeing. The default Section Title "You Might Also Like" will not show when Show Related Products is turned on.

If you change the title and save. That title will show. If you change it back to the default text, it will not show.

It's almost like there is an if statement in SS code that checks the text of the field and turns off the display of the required HTML.

A workaround. I was able to add a space character at the end of the default title, save, and the title showed up.

After you make a change to the title and save be sure you refresh your page as it will not immediately show after making a change.

I would classify this as a bug. I urge you and others to Contact Customer Support and report this issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 1 month later...

Archived