Jump to content

Custom Navigation Shape

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 9
  • Views 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
On 12/9/2020 at 10:08 AM, tuanphan said:

Can you share site url? We can help easier

apologies, here for you.

Here's the URL: https://parakeet-dove-69ll.squarespace.com/
pw is : TestFr4nk

 

You can see where I have attempted to do it using banner image but it doesn't work too well, thinking maybe an SVG code or image link would work?

"https://static1.squarespace.com/static/60642958ec8402355e2eb3db/t/608045f370125d086b4af407/1619019251717/notchline.svg"

Link to comment
17 hours ago, theboyinthehat said:

apologies, here for you.

Here's the URL: https://parakeet-dove-69ll.squarespace.com/
pw is : TestFr4nk

 

You can see where I have attempted to do it using banner image but it doesn't work too well, thinking maybe an SVG code or image link would work?

"https://static1.squarespace.com/static/60642958ec8402355e2eb3db/t/608045f370125d086b4af407/1619019251717/notchline.svg"

Incorrect password

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Link to comment
On 4/22/2021 at 5:16 PM, theboyinthehat said:

It should work, i've just updated the post with an updated password:

TestFr4nk

Do you have this icon?

I think we can use CSS to add pseudo class under header, then set background image. If you have this icon url, I can test the code

image.thumb.png.d86f86f37d5e9f31d2b9138122f01027.png

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Link to comment
On 4/30/2021 at 2:10 AM, theboyinthehat said:

Yup, here's the URL for it.

"https://static1.squarespace.com/static/60642958ec8402355e2eb3db/t/608b0473c924e67867933b89/1619723379035/Frank-notch.svg"

Add to Design > Custom CSS

/* Header arrow */
header#header:after {
    content: "";
    display: block;
    width: 50px;
    height: 30px;
    background-image: url(https://static1.squarespace.com/static/60642958ec8402355e2eb3db/t/608b0473c924e67867933b89/1619723379035/Frank-notch.svg);
    position: relative;
    left: 5%;
}

 

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Link to comment
On 5/1/2021 at 8:08 AM, tuanphan said:

Add to Design > Custom CSS


/* Header arrow */
header#header:after {
    content: "";
    display: block;
    width: 50px;
    height: 30px;
    background-image: url(https://static1.squarespace.com/static/60642958ec8402355e2eb3db/t/608b0473c924e67867933b89/1619723379035/Frank-notch.svg);
    position: relative;
    left: 5%;
}

 

Thank you for this. I've added to code but the 'notch' disappears after the page load - on initial load it appears but then disappears after the full load. Is there an !important tag that needs to go somewhere?

Link to comment
On 5/4/2021 at 4:16 PM, theboyinthehat said:

Thank you for this. I've added to code but the 'notch' disappears after the page load - on initial load it appears but then disappears after the full load. Is there an !important tag that needs to go somewhere?

Hi. I see arrow here. Did you solve?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.