Testimonial slider

Site URL: https://staging.reorua.co.nz

Hi Circle members,

Is there someone that is able to help me with the following question;

I want to vertical align the content of a summery block (in this case a testimonial slider). The arrows are nicely positioned in the middle but because of the different length of the testimonials it doesn't quite give the result I would like.

This is the code I'm using at the moment...

/* move arrows testimonial slider */
.sqs-block-summary-v2 .summary-block-setting-design-carousel .summary-carousel-pager {   float: none;   width: 100%;   position: absolute;   bottom: 50%;   left: 50%;   -webkit-transform: translate(-50%,-50%);       -ms-transform: translate(-50%,-50%);           transform: translate(-50%,-50%);   -webkit-box-pack: justify;       -ms-flex-pack: justify;           justify-content: space-between;   z-index: 9; }

Your help is very much appreciated!

Cheers,

Dennis

Screen-Shot-2020-12-02-at-4.43.17-PM.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2021 at 8:19 PM, kathrynnicoledesigns said:

Has anyone got a solution for this yet? I am looking for the same solution

I solved a similar case some days ago. If you share link to page whwere you use summary? We can check easier.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 3 months later...
On 12/2/2020 at 4:52 PM, BluddyBrilliant said:

Site URL: https://staging.reorua.co.nz

Hi Circle members,

Is there someone that is able to help me with the following question;

I want to vertical align the content of a summery block (in this case a testimonial slider). The arrows are nicely positioned in the middle but because of the different length of the testimonials it doesn't quite give the result I would like.

This is the code I'm using at the moment...

/* move arrows testimonial slider */
.sqs-block-summary-v2 .summary-block-setting-design-carousel .summary-carousel-pager {   float: none;   width: 100%;   position: absolute;   bottom: 50%;   left: 50%;   -webkit-transform: translate(-50%,-50%);       -ms-transform: translate(-50%,-50%);           transform: translate(-50%,-50%);   -webkit-box-pack: justify;       -ms-flex-pack: justify;           justify-content: space-between;   z-index: 9; }

Your help is very much appreciated!

Cheers,

Dennis

Screen-Shot-2020-12-02-at-4.43.17-PM.jpg

@BluddyBrilliant looks like you solved this and the testimonials look fab! May I ask what code you used? 🙂

Or else @tuanphan, I'd love to use this for my site https://caper-gold-l3x4.squarespace.com/ if you happen to have the code 🙂  pw is: password

On 7/1/2021 at 11:40 AM, JanuaryMade said:

@BluddyBrilliant looks like you solved this and the testimonials look fab! May I ask what code you used? 🙂

Or else @tuanphan, I'd love to use this for my site https://caper-gold-l3x4.squarespace.com/ if you happen to have the code 🙂  pw is: password

You can use Testimonial Sliders plugin to add testimonial

Or send to forum message

On 7/6/2021 at 2:25 AM, JanuaryMade said:

Hi @tuanphan, the Squarespace carousel works just fine, am just looking for how @BluddyBrilliant vertically centered the content between the arrows (so shorter testimonials don't have awkward space at the bottom)

Above site url doesn't exist. Can you check it again?

Or send to forum message