Adding Ezoic ads to my site

Site URL: https://endurancebikeandrun.com/

I am in the process of setting up Ezoic ads on my site. With the Ezoic support I have everything in place from the Ezoic side but
for some reason, the ads aren’t displaying.

Ezoic has told me that the following properties are being added to the base array: removeRange, removeAt, remove, shuffle, contains and this could be the problem.

Squarespace helpdesk have told me that I need to add some custom code but they haven't elaborated because they can't provide that type of support. They suggested I ask on this forum.

The only code injection I have is for Google Analytics, which I have tried removing and it didn't make a difference. Can any of you help with this, please?

Thank you in anticipation of any help available.

I am currently trying to add AdsTerra ads to my Squarespace site, and I have the exact same problem.

I use Code Block, and make sure to uncheck 'Display Source". But the code never ever renders. I have tried code from AdsTerra for banner ads, native banners and social bar. No luck. I have tried putting the Code Block on different pages, at the top of pages, and at the bottom of pages, no luck!

I have checked with AdsTerra if I need to add any code injection in header or footer of my site, but no such requirement.

I have double checked that I am on a Business Plan - yes, I am. I have checked with Tech Support at Squarespace and at AdsTerra, no luck.

I have setup a test with a minimalistic "Hello World" javascript ona page, in a Code Block, to see if that would render, and it does.

On 11/30/2020 at 11:27 PM, Tarax69 said:

I am currently trying to add AdsTerra ads to my Squarespace site, and I have the exact same problem.

I use Code Block, and make sure to uncheck 'Display Source". But the code never ever renders. I have tried code from AdsTerra for banner ads, native banners and social bar. No luck. I have tried putting the Code Block on different pages, at the top of pages, and at the bottom of pages, no luck!

I have checked with AdsTerra if I need to add any code injection in header or footer of my site, but no such requirement.

I have double checked that I am on a Business Plan - yes, I am. I have checked with Tech Support at Squarespace and at AdsTerra, no luck.

I have setup a test with a minimalistic "Hello World" javascript ona page, in a Code Block, to see if that would render, and it does.

Can you share link to page where you inserted ads code? We can check easier

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Folks please post the URL to the page where you are trying to install your code.

We really can't do much to help unless we can see what we are dealing with

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so. Post the password here.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 5 months later...

Hi @Johnhampy

I work with Ezoic - I was wondering if you ever found out a solution for this. I am working with a publisher dealing with the exact same issue, we have tried several things but nothing is working. Would you mind sharing some insight if you found what works? If nothing worked, what did you do to afterwards?

Thanks!